All your Naita polymer clay jewelry are fade resistant and they should last for a long time with proper care.
Follow this recomendations to easily avoid the aging of your piece:
- Store away from sunlight, humidity, and dust.
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes, lotions, and sweat.
- Can be submerged in clean water for a short period of time.
- Take your jewelry off before sleeping or heavy activity.
- Clean any makeup with a damp cloth and let the piece dry before storing it in the cotton bag.
- Keep your jewelry in the cotton bag included in your package to avoid scratching.
- When a deep clean is needed, you may use gold-plated jewelry cleaners over metals and mild soap over unpainted clay components.
- Do not rub painted or glazed surfaces.
I'll be happy to help with any disperfect during normal wear because of a defect in material or workmanship in your item that happens within the first year of life. If you experience any issue, please reach back to me within this period and I'll be happy to make a new piece for you at no extra cost.
If a your piece is damaged after the first year, I will facilitate repairs with like quality materials at an additional cost.
Naita, LLC is not responsible for lost or damaged jewelry after delivery has been accepted.
Please allow 15-20 business days for your repairs to be complete. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays. Repair processing begins after your package is delivered to us.
For any inquiries concerning repairs, returns or exchanges, please contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information see the full Refund Policy →